Welcome to Mybuildgarage! Show of your projects to the world!.

12 Responses to “BMW 318IS E30 Restoration”

1. Allen Martin says:

I’ve seen this thing through the Ephrata/Lancaster area every now and then. Super SUPER nice build. This is the one car that makes me want an E30 even more! Shows that all you need is something simple and clean looking. Wouldn’t mind getting in touch with you guys just to see what you do. And again, super nice build. Cheers, Allen M.

2. Victor says:

Simply WOW Dude!
    Good Job!
    I wish I had the resources to restore my E30 like this.

3. Wow, that’s an impressive job!

4. Vlad says:

Thanks guys !
    I can build any e30 you desire – E30 restorations are my specialty !
    Please check other E30s in my gallery.

5. Thomas D. says:

Vlad… Amazing car… I know this one is gone…Should of bought it when I had the chance..I’m gonna come visit the shop.
    Great work

6. winter2re says:

amazing car, BMW no life

7. Kevin says:

Vlad – very nice. What product does L use to dye that headliner!? He does some immaculate work … even without the airlines connected to the power tools.

8. michel says:

great car it’s my dream! good luck for you !

9. Paulo says:

Hi there,

First of all congrats on the amazing build! Love E30s!

On a side note…how wide are your 15” wheels? Any feelings about the T1Rs? I was choosing between a 225/50 or 215/45 with 15*7 ET24..

I just wanna make sure I will have no rubbing and a nice tire/wheel combo.

Any input would be greatly appreciated, and I would prefer if you could answer through email.

Thanks and Congrats
    Paulo N.

10. ghulam younis says:

hi love your restoration jobs nothing can describe the “SICK”
    a have an genuine e30 325 is i want it restored its not in a bad state but wat kinda money u talkin ??
    and arent u in the states??
    thanks

11. Reid Mosman says:

Absolutely stunning. Can I ask what kind of body kit you put on there? I’ve been looking for one just like that — particularly the front bumper. Just beautiful.

12. carreraboy says: